Albany SICON and DUCON Microprocessor Based Fuel Oil Management and Pump Controller are cUL and CSA Listed, with NEMA Rated Enclosure. They are configured to monitor and control transfer pumps, return pumps, tank level gauges, and tank leak detectors.
It provides pump operation and monitoring with:
- Disconnect Switches;
- Magnetic Motor Starters,
- Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switches,
- Pilot Lights for ‘Power On’, Motor ‘Run’ and Motor ‘Trip’,
- Terminal Strip,
- Pump Failure Pilot Light and Manual Reset,
- Audible Alarm Buzzer and Silence Push Button,
- High and Low Pressure Cut Outs/ Red Pilot Light/ Reset,
- Provisions for Main Tanks (1) and Day Tanks (1) Status (High Level, Critical High Level, Low Level, and Leak Detection) with Red Pilot Lights and Dry Alarm Contacts for each,
- Pump Set Basin Leak Detection Signal and Red Pilot Light.
Our approach is to build standard systems with features that can be enabled on site as well as a set of options that can be added to each system. The Controller can network with other system controllers using Ethernet, and directly to Building Management Systems with an option of BACnet, Modbus, Metasys N2, or Lon protocol.